Name and contact details of the data controller and the company data protection officer:
Hofmann Consultants GmbH
THE SQUAIRE 15 West
60549 Frankfurt am Main
Phone: +49 (0)69 36 50 50-0
Fax: +49 (0)69 36 50 50-499
Collection and storage of personal data as well as the type and purpose of its use
When you visit our website, www.hofmann-consultants.com, information is automatically sent to the server of our website by the browser which is used on your terminal device. This information will be stored temporarily in a so-called log file. The following information will be collected without any activities on your part and will be stored until its automatic erasure:
- The IP address of the querying computer,
- The date and time of access,
- The name and URL of the requested file,
- The website from which the access takes place (Referrer URL),
- The browser used and, if applicable, the operating system of your computer and the name of your access provider.
We process the aforementioned data for the following purposes:
- To ensure the establishment of a smooth connection to the website,
- To ensure the convenient use of our website,
- To evaluate the system security and stability, and
- for other administrative purposes
The legal basis for the data processing is point (f) of Art. 6(1) GDPR. Our justified interest results from the aforementioned purposes for which the data is collected. Under no circumstances shall we use collected data to draw conclusions regarding your person.
a) Tracking tools
Our tracking measures as listed below are based on point (f) of Art. 6(1) GDPR. By using these tracking measures that we apply, we wish to ensure a need-based design and the continued optimisation of our website. Otherwise, we use these tracking measures to statistically record the use of our website and to assess its use for the purpose of optimising our offer for you. These interests are deemed justified in the sense of the above mentioned provision.
For information on the relevant data processing purposes and data categories, please refer to the relevant tracking tools.
b) Google Analytics
We use Google Analytics, a web analysis service of Google Inc. (https://www.google.de/intl/de/about/) (1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA; hereinafter “Google“) for the purpose of the needs-based design and continued optimisation of our web pages. Pseudonymised user profiles are created and cookies are used (see item 4) in this connection. The information generated by the cookie about your use of this website, such as the
- browser type/version,
- operating system in use,
- referrer URL (previously accessed web page),
- host name of the accessing computer (IP address),
- time of the server request,
will be transferred to a server of Google in the USA and stored there. The information is used to assess the use of the website, to compile reports on website activities and to render other services connected with the use of the website and the internet usage, for the purpose of market research and a need-based design of this website. Such information might also be transmitted to third parties, if this is legally prescribed or if third parties process such data on the controller’s behalf. Your IP address will under no circumstances be combined with other data of Google. The IP addresses will be pseudonymised so that no identification will be possible (IP masking).
You can prevent the installation of such cookies by changing the settings of the browser software accordingly; however, we would like to draw your attention to the fact that, in this case, it might not be possible to use all functions of this website to the fullest extent.
In addition, you can prevent the collection of the data created by the cookie which relates to your use of the website (including your IP address) as well as the processing of such data by Google by downloading and installing a browser plug-in (https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=de).
As an alternative to the browser add-on, and in particular for browsers of mobile devices, you may prevent the collection of data by Google Analytics, by clicking on this link. An opt-out cookie will be placed which prevents the future collection of your data when you visit this website. The opt-out cookie only applies to this browser and our website, and will be stored on your device. If you erase the cookies in this browser, you need to place the opt-out cookie again.
For more information on data protection in connection with Google Analytics, you may also refer to Google Analytics Help (https://support.google.com/analytics/answer/6004245?hl=de).
Google Web Fonts
For the uniform presentation of fonts, this website uses web fonts provided by Google. When you access a page, your browser will load the web fonts required in your browser cache in order to display text and fonts correctly.
For this purpose, your browser needs to establish a connection with the servers of Google. In this way, Google is made aware that our website has been accessed from your IP address. Our use of Google web fonts is in the interests of a uniform and appealing presentation of our online services. This constitutes a legitimate interest within the meaning of point (f) of Art. 6(1) GDPR.
If your browser does not support web fonts, a standard font will be used by your computer.
Rights of data subjects
You have the following rights:
- Pursuant to Art. 15 GDPR, you have the right to obtain access to your personal data processed by us. In particular, you may obtain access to information regarding the purposes of the processing, the categories of personal data concerned, the categories of recipients to whom your personal data have been or will be disclosed, the envisaged storage period, the existence of the right to request rectification, erasure, restriction of processing or to object to the processing, the right to lodge a complaint, the source of your data if they were not collected by us, as well as the existence of automated decision-making including profiling and, where applicable, meaningful information about its particulars;
- Pursuant to Art. 16 GDPR, you have the right to request the rectification of inaccurate personal data or to have incomplete personal data stored by us completed without undue delay;
- Pursuant to Art. 17 GDPR, you have the right to request the erasure of your personal data stored by us, unless its processing is required for exercising the right to freedom of expression and information, for compliance with a legal obligation, for reasons of public interest or for the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims;
- Pursuant to Art. 18 GDPR, you have the right to request the restriction of processing of your personal data insofar as you contest its accuracy, if its processing is unlawful but you object to its erasure and we no longer require the data, but you require it for the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims, or if you have objected to the processing in accordance with Art. 21 GDPR;
- Pursuant to Art. 20 GDPR, you have the right to receive your personal data, which you have provided to us, in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format, or to transmit it to another controller;
- Pursuant to Art. 7(3) GDPR, you have the right to withdraw, at any time, any consent you have given us. This has the consequence that we will in future no longer be allowed to continue any data processing that was based on this consent and
- Pursuant to Art. 77 GDPR, you have the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority. For this purpose, you can usually consult the supervisory authority of your customary place of residence or work, or our place of business.
Right to object
If your personal data is processed based on legitimate interests pursuant to point (f) of Art. 6(1) GDPR, you have the right to object to the processing of your personal data on grounds relating to your personal situation or where such is brought against direct marketing pursuant to Art. 21 of the GDPR. In the latter case, you have a general right to object, which we will implement without any particular situation being stated.
If you wish to use your right to withdraw your consent or to object, it suffices to send us an email to email@example.com